Dr. Brandy Chapman: Your Chiropractor in Greenville SC
She has been a lifelong athlete competing in soccer, basketball, volleyball and mixed martial arts. She has also been injured while competing in those sports and has suffered from a car accident injury. These life experiences combined with her formal education and years of experience have made her sensitive to the challenges of her patients who are in pain. This has further sharpened her diagnostic and treatment skills.
She knows that if you are on this web page that you are probably in pain and if you call or click today for an appointment, she will do everything humanly possible to see you today and to start the healing process immediately. (864)232-2292
What to Expect During your Chiropractic Treatment in Greenville or Spartanburg
When you visit Dr. Chapman, she will examine you and with a focused process that includes a hands on approach often combined with the latest in digital x-rays. She and her staff will typically develop a treatment plan for you that may include:
- A chiropractic adjustment (either hands on, with the Pro-Adjuster or both)
- Heat or cold therapy
- Therapeutic stretching
- Strengthening exercises
- Treatment with the Vax-D Genesis
Here is an introduction to Dr. Brandy Chapman
Dr. Chapman has Helped Over 5000 Chiropractic Patients!
She is proud to have prevented the need for 31 ear tube surgeries that were already scheduled. Please give her a call if you would like your child to be number 32!
About Dr. Brandy Chapman
- Attended Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, SC
- Clinic director for the Greenville office since 2008
- From Hickory, North Carolina
- Attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Received a degree in English with triple minors in Biology, Chemistry & Spanish and is fluent in Spanish
- A Morehead Central Finalist
- President of Delta Zeta Sorority for two years
Get In Touch, We’re Here to Help.
500 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, SC 29609
1066 C Asheville Hwy
Spartanburg, SC 29303